[tei-council] SF: Allura Tickets 'Priority'.

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Jun 20 23:29:56 EDT 2013

I don't object; however, I'd like to point out something I've just noticed.

While anyone can add a comment to a ticket in Allura, you can only
change who it's assigned to or its status by "editing" the ticket.  When
you do this, it allows you to edit many fields, including the priority.
  Unfortunately, the edit screen always sets the priority to "1(low)"
when you go to this edit screen.  I suspect this is a bug in Allura, but
it's such a huge bug that I wonder whether we in fact have "1(low)" set
as the default priority or something -- that is, maybe this is something
we can fix before we try to get the attention of the folks at SourceForge.

--K.