[tei-council] respond by 1 May: summary of and path forward for "no longer recommended" and "deprecated" practices

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Jun 20 08:25:09 EDT 2013

I would suggest setting the validUntil date three months in the future
for these long-deprecated things. That would mean:

  - Nothing could be expected to break ahead of this release, so we
won't have any last-minute panics;

  - Things will start to break long in advance of the next release, so
we will have time to work through the removal process with no looming
deadlines.