[tei-council] respond by 1 May: summary of and path forward for "no longer recommended" and "deprecated" practices

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 20 05:55:36 EDT 2013

What are those handful of things overdue for deprecation? I bet hearing
about them might convince some of us they're better killed sooner than
later! :-)

(If not, should we put everything at least six months in the future from
now, to give our new procedures and tests time to take effect?)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy

Digital Humanities