[tei-council] New Guidelines TOC

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Jun 18 12:43:35 EDT 2013

This was really a everyone's work -- lots of useful input from the whole
Council as well as a few people from TEI-L, and indispensable help from
Sebastian with the final implementation in the stylesheets.

I just put in a fix for another little annoyance that's been bugging me:
the lack of a margin between the numbered list in the bibliography and
the mini-table-of-contents on the left of the page -- compare the old:

<http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/BIB.html>

with the new:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/BIB.html>

I noticed one other oddity on that page: if you mouse over (for
instance) "Appendix E Datatypes and other Macros in the mini-toc in the
top left, only the first word is actually a link; the rest looks the
same (blue), but isn't actually part of the link. This is only true for
F3, E and G; the first two links are OK. I'm going to have a look at
that when I get the chance.

Are there any more cosmetic issues you've noticed that we could address
before the release?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)