[tei-council] <app> attributes

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:07:48 EDT 2013

I can't see any sensible reason for the "in another file" stuff. Surely it could be in another part of the same file without any problem?

How about:

 "This attribute is only used when the double-end point method of apparatus markup is used, when the encoded apparatus is not embedded in-line in the base text."