[tei-council] listRelation membership in model.biblLike

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 05:48:56 EDT 2013

On 14/06/13 17:06, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 14 Jun 2013, at 16:59, Lou Burnard
> <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> Ah, you mean the <ldb> or Link Data Block.
>
> thats the one

Yes, thought I seem to remember there being support for the name
<standOff> or something.

>> Let's do it!  But why isn't it in the Header?
>
> i think we batted this around a few months ago, and there some
> support for sibling of <teiHeader> rather than child. but
> maybe that was my wishful thinking.

That is my recollection as well.  That doesn't really answer
Lou's question.  Similarly we could ask why <facsimile> isn't
stored in the header (say in <sourceDesc>)?  But that doesn't
really answer his question as well.

> i think it would be a good meaty topic for the Winter Council
> Moot

I've added it to my list of things to add to the agenda once
we've got a date.  Still investigating possible locations. (It
seems Wolfson might not have as many rooms available during term.)

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk