[tei-council] New Guidelines TOC

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jun 12 18:06:04 EDT 2013

Hi all,

The work on this FR:

<https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/421/>

is basically finished, and the results can be seen here:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/index.html>

Many thanks to Sebastian for figuring out the final changes that needed
to be made to the stylesheets to get the old index.html replaced by the
new TOC output.

I'm ready to close this ticket, unless there are any further objections.
The only outstanding issue I'm aware of is that two people suggested
that the links to e-book versions of the Guidelines should be repeated
at the bottom of the page; I'm not keen on that myself, but it's an easy
change if everyone would prefer it.

If no objections in the next few days, I'll close the ticket.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)