[tei-council] Schematron constraint on <app>

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 11 12:01:41 EDT 2013

Thanks for the reminder of my outstanding ticket. ::blush::

I have to say I was also a little stumped by the example of an app
containing multiple rdgGrps each containing a lem as well as rdg(s).
What would that mean? I presume the rdgGrps are in there to group
classes of subvariant, but there still needs to be a single lem, doesn't
there? (At least if <lem> means, as I have always understood it, "That
<rdg> which the current edition privileges [e.g. by printing in the text].")

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy

Digital Humanities