[tei-council] msIdentifier

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 9 11:51:34 EDT 2013

has a Schematron rule which says that just supplying <idno> is not enough - there must be some indication
of the repository. But the example in 10.10 contradicts that, presumably because it is inside <msPart>

I have added a stanza to the Schematron to reflect this (ie the test starts "not(parent::tei:msPart)") - please
shout loudly if you think I misread the prose.

Thanks for Matthew for querying this, which led me to realize that the schematron tests were
not being applied to the examples in the Guidelines - now corrected, and thereby flinging up
a slew of new errors.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services