[tei-council] listRelation membership in model.biblLike

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Jun 4 11:19:05 EDT 2013

 From its first introduction (which I think you did), <listRelation> has
always been a member of model.biblLike:

<http://sourceforge.net/p/tei/code/9870/tree/trunk/P5/Source/Specs/listRelation.xml>

This was by analogy with <relationGrp>, which it was replacing.
<relationGrp> was added to model.biblLike at rev 9707 by Sebastian:

r9707 | rahtz | 2011-11-09 03:46:08 -0800 (Wed, 09 Nov 2011) | 1 line

make <relation> take @key/@ref (att.canonical) and put <relationGrp> in
model.biblLike. TEI FR 3309894 refers

That's now FR 310:

<http://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/310/>

and it was done "so that bibl, biblStruct, and biblFull could contain
<relation> elements without needing to wrap these <relation> elements in
<relationGrp>."

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)