[tei-council] sourceDoc as child of teiCorpus

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 4 06:00:57 EDT 2013

On 03/06/13 22:06, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> any interest in supoorting https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/456/ ?

I support it and have said so on the ticket.

> I'm following the system that if 2 or 3 folks support a ticket over the course
> of a week, and no-one is against, that one just makes the change. Is there disagreement
> with the principle?

I do not disagree with that principle. We've been operating on a
sort of honour system that if deep-down you know that the change
is fundamental/significant/problematic that you'll draw Council's
attention to it a few times and maybe wait a bit longer.  But in
general if everyone on the ticket agrees it is unproblematic,
Council has been notified, and a reasonable length of time has
gone by, that is assumed to be an automatic green light to implement.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk