[tei-council] pureodd

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 30 09:04:15 EDT 2013

you'l see I announced the work on what is now called "Pure ODD" on TEI-L, being the
work I have been doing to implement Lou's "foxglove" proposals. Bascially,
it flies, though there is much left to do and test.

apologies for not warning you in advance, but this was my last chance to do
something before the end of May.

the language implemented here is basically what Lou proposed last year. It
will likely need changes before its complete. I am hoping that my more
literate colleague will be able to do much more in the way of documentation
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services