[tei-council] Guidelines TOC page again

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat May 25 07:36:14 EDT 2013

Things that occur to me:

1) Responsiveness: The 3 -> 2 col is fine. If we have it go down
to 1 column at a small window size then that might look nice on
mobiles?  Designers here tend to do 3 sizes in responsive css
where there is a 'really wide', normal, and finally
1col/small/mobile where the header simplifies and everything ends
up in 1column.  That might b e a bit out of scope here though.

2) We have the icons for other formats at the top, but not the
bottom, but the different languages in both places... for
consistency I'd probably have the icons on the bottom as well.

3) I'd put a background box /colour or rounded border or
something around the TEI sourcecode block to indicate it is
something different.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk