[tei-council] errors in rendering of TEI Guidelines examples in PH

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 20 04:07:12 EDT 2013

ah. i think I know what that is.

verbatim stuff is done using a bad trick of disable-output-escaping, which does not survive a second pass.

in the short term, redoing the TEI markup to avoid <p><list> will solve the problem. in the longer term I have to somehow
rewrite verbatim. I have no idea how :-{ :-{   (obviously anyone else is welcome to try....)
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services