[tei-council] new validUntil=

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 16 15:34:59 EDT 2013

> 5. ODD processing
> -- --- ----------
> The roma stylesheets should be updated to do the right thing. I am
> not sure whether I am hoping that Sebastian gets to this before I do
> to spare me the hassle, or that I get to it before Sebastian does
> just to get more experience mucking with the ODD stylesheets.

I am not really in TEI mode at the moment, so it would be great
if you could have a go.  I'd suggest you start by sketching out
what the implementation will do, and pass that by here for sanity
check, before coding; because its not obvious to me how we
want to display this

> 8. ODD oddity
> -- --- ------
> In order to get a valid DTD out of roma, I found that I had to put
> predeclare=true on the <classSpec>, not the <attDef>. Is that the
> intended behavior?

oh lord.  yes, probably, because its in an optional module.

> Note
> ----
> [1] Well, almost. My local build gives 1 java error, apparently from
>    `trang` translation of RNG to XSD of an Exemplar, I think of
>    tei_tite. Will that cause Mr. Jenkins to fall over?

you'll find out soon......
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services