[tei-council] *Spec content inconsistency

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon May 6 08:52:59 EDT 2013

Great minds think alike: already done for the new "odd4odds" schema
we will be using at our Customization seminar later this week. (This
is the schema that used to be called brown_odds, but y'all didn't
like the name.)

But I am hesitant to create such a constraint in the Guidelines
proper for fear of breaking existing ODDs.