[tei-council] Translating CO into FR

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 29 11:03:19 EDT 2013

Hi Florence (Council CC'ed),

That's ok, it would have just been a convenient coincidence if it
was done by then! We may well do another release before the TEI
Conference -- we've been trying to streamline the release process
to make it easier, so it is more a question of whether a useful
amount of work has been done by then. Otherwise we'd almost
certainly be doing another one in the fall after the Conference I
would suspect.  We've not timetabled the release after next yet.

If French translations have been provided then that is
significant enough contribution in my mind that we could do a
release prior to the TEI Conference based on this even if other
work we're doing has not been completed.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk