[tei-council] validating examples in Exemplar files

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Apr 28 18:29:45 EDT 2013

On 28 Apr 2013, at 23:19, Kevin Hawkins <kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info>
 wrote:

> So you've fixed all the longstanding errors for us so that we don't have to?

i claim so :-} as you've seen, nothing very dramatic, just enough to cause failures.

> Are there any besides adding catRef to Lite?

2 errors in Lite, 1 in enrich. also 2 or 3 in Source (eg id="Alt desc", from memory).

> That seems to be a clear case, but I could imagine errors that could be
> corrected in more than one way.

yes indeed, thats always true. obviously I wouldn't make changes if I judged them
remotely controversial.

>> just a FYI that if/when you edit something like
>> Lite or Tite, you're gonna get BB looking over your shoulder even more than before.
>
> Is that "Big Brother?"

yup.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services