[tei-council] stamps

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 26 16:27:56 EDT 2013

Well yes, omitting text was an error, and yes, avoiding the possibility
of mixed content by requiring <ab> makes for equal inconvenience to both
sets of people (those who want to use `<stamp>` for what it contains and
those who want to use it for descriptions of same, not to mention the
wretches who want both within a single element) ... so is probably to be
preferred. We do seem to have a consensus that the current situation is
unsatisfactory anyway!

BTW, shouldn't this conversation be going on on the ticket?