[tei-council] pesky PIs

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 26 16:24:00 EDT 2013

On 26/04/13 11:33, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I'd like to switch that to tei-c.org in due course. don't forget that
> the XML catalog which oxygen uses will sort this out for you, by
> pointing at local copies, when we get it right

As with James's response this is vaguely promising. Can you be more
precise? When is "in due course"? What do you mean by "when we get it
right"?

>> -- it does not help  you validate against some other version of the
>> schema, for example one you've just modified
> how often does that happen? i mean, how often do you edit p5odds.odd?
> very very seldom. so the schema hardly ever changes.
> maybe I don't understand why you want to validate it against
> some other version of schema? when do you do this?

well  actually, I'm expecting to be doing quite a bit of tweaking of
p5odds.odd as and when we start implementing the foxglove proposals --
but i agree this is not as annoying as not being able to validate when
offline