[tei-council] list/@type example

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Apr 22 12:27:21 EDT 2013

Now that I see Martin's message supplying some content missing from the
minutes (which I looked for but ended up thinking I had dreamed up the
entire discussion!), my previous reply should have said to use
rend="ordered" instead of type="ordered".  But then I'm not sure what to
do with the rend="runon" that is already in the example.