[tei-council] Food per diem amounts

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Apr 16 22:25:42 EDT 2013

We use 70% of the US Department of State rates for locations outside the
US.  For locations inside the US, we use 100% of the US General Services
Administration rate, rounded up to the nearest $10.  But according to
the full policy at:

http://www.tei-c.org/Board/procedures.xml#body.1_div.8

we claim incidentals, though this hasn't been itemized on the
reimbursement form since as long as I've been on Council.

Anyway, I would just use the following for meals you purchased on your
own while traveling to Providence:

breakfast: $12
lunch: $18
dinner: $36