[tei-council] SF bugs and feature requests

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Apr 13 16:30:47 EDT 2013

Yes, some of these are legacy from the conversion to Allura I
think, as are some additional ones.  However, you shouldn't only
look at Green open tickets assigned to you, but all open tickets
assigned to you. (Since the reason it is amber may be that we're
waiting on you to do something...I know that is the case in some
of mine.)

-james

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk