[tei-council] Old ticket. simple question

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Apr 13 16:24:34 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I found this old green ticket which is nearly done:

<https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/351/>

The one remaining question is: for attributes whose datatype is
data.count, but which are unlikely ever to have the value zero (such as
table/@cols and table/@rows), is it worth implementing a Schematron
constraint to check for a zero value?

In the light of Matthew's issue from today (marking the absence of
things), I'm now inclined to believe that the availability of <table
rows="0"> is a feature rather than a bug. If you think not, and you
believe that we should add a Schematron constraint here, speak now, or I
shall move ahead and close the ticket.