[tei-council] Do the deprecation with me

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sat Apr 13 08:00:08 EDT 2013

Wow! Becky! That's *great* ... I *love* it! I laughed out loud. When
I read it I had Carole King's cover of it going through my head, not
the origina Little Eva version, but no matter. (It's a bit weird to
say that, because (according to Wikipedia) Carole King and her
husband Gerry Goffin wrote the song, but they wrote it for their baby
sitter, Little Eva. King herself didn't start singing it publicly
until the 1970s, I don't think.)

Anyway, as promised, for the ABBA fans (or tolerators) among you:
http://bauman.zapto.org/~syd/name-of-the-space.html