[tei-council] Everyone please check over the minutes

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Apr 11 23:32:48 EDT 2013

Hi all,

This is just the usual reminder to please read the minutes and fix
anything that's wrong or add anything that's missing. There's no way I
can keep up with everything that's said, and although we've probably got
every decision and action down, it's sometimes turned out to be very
useful to have a good outline of the argument that led to it. If you
said something and I didn't catch it or I misrepresented it, please fix
it. The doc is here:

<http://tinyurl.com/tei-council2013-04>