[tei-council] welcome to Providence

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Wed Apr 10 14:42:11 EDT 2013

i hope all are arriving well, the Biltmore is comfortable and so on.

I won't be joining you for dinner tonight, but Syd will be there. A
few last minute things:

1. Syd will have your swipe cards for the library. If you don't make
it to dinner, you can get it from him in the lobby of the Rockefeller
Library in the morning.

2. We will have our morning session in the Rock Conference Room - when
you enter the library, turn left before entering through the glass
gate, and walk straight towards the conference room. There is a class
in the DSL, so rather than move in and out, we thought it better to
use a different room. Afternoon in the DSL as planned.

3. Best to come charged up for our morning session. We'll have some
power strips for those who need them. all the time. Our scheduled room
is just filthy with power outlets, so you should be ok for the rest of
the meeting.

Send email if you have any questions, are lost or otherwise need help.

thank you, --elli