[tei-council] closing a ticket on Allura platform?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Apr 7 21:30:19 EDT 2013

I'm trying to figure out how the project permissions map to the ticket
permissions. If it's the case that only admins can close tickets, then
we'll need to add everyone to admins who might have a ticket assigned to
them, so they can close it when they're done; that seems too much. Not
in the case of you, Kevin, of course. I've added you to admins -- could
you confirm you can now close your ticket?

Slightly more worrying is the fact that if the permissions are as they
seem to me to be, then ordinary authenticated users could not create new
tickets. I'm going to set up a test account to see if that's true.