[tei-council] Fwd: password challenge from svn

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sun Apr 7 13:42:16 EDT 2013

Before I set up my nice new ubuntu desktop last month, I was happily
using the command line subversion client routinely to check stuff in and
out. I still am, but nowadays it insists on asking me for my sf password
every time, which it didnt do before and which other svn repos I use
don't either. On the plus side this means I am less likely to forget my
sf password, but it still seems annoying. Is this something I've
forgotten I need to tweak in my connexion to the repo? Or am I the last
person in the world still using the command line?