[tei-council] "soft deprecation": use @status='deprecated' ?

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Sun Apr 7 13:19:44 EDT 2013

Why would we ever delete them? This list isn't going to be in the
thousands, is it? (Unless we do a wholesale renaming in P6, e.g.
tei:teiHeader to tei:header, as I've suggested before. ;-) ) But a dozen
schematron assertions ten years down the road isn't going to be
especially intrusive, I don't think.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy