[tei-council] Approval of SIG for Computer-Mediated Communication.

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Apr 4 12:07:39 EDT 2013

I took this to mean that the act of posting the FRs would be the
catalyst for discussion. Not that no-one else would be able to join
prior to that, just that it wouldn't be exactly clear what they'd be
joining. Once they're a SIG and they have a mailing list, won't anyone
be able to join? In other words, don't they open themselves up just by
the act of becoming a SIG?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)