[tei-council] TE Council Meeting in April.

Mylonas, Elli elli_mylonas at brown.edu
Wed Apr 3 19:24:34 EDT 2013

Depending on the time:
There is a train (MBTA, as mentioned earlier) You'd have to hike up the
hill (about 15 minutes) after arriving.
There's one train at 8:01 and one at 9:26

The city bus, not rapid, but will drop you in the center of town. same walk
more or less.
it would be the 14 or the 20 as Kevin notes above.  ($2, cash only).

taxi - have them drop  you at the Rockefeller library. It'll cost about $25
or $30 I think. They are pricey.

What time are you arriving? --elli