[tei-council] Fwd: logan-providence

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 3 17:23:10 EDT 2013

Here's the info I have (all from the Interweb)

a) Bonanza Bus Leaves 1400 or 1630 (nothing in between), takes 90 mins,
costs $38 return

b) Metro Silver Line runs from all Logan terminals to South Station
approx every 10 mins, journey time approx 20 mins, cost $2

Then you have a choice of MBTA train or Amtrak

There are Amtrak departures from South Station at 1515 1520 1630 ; the
first and last cost $46, the middle one costs $25 (first class)

The MBTA line has departures at 1550 1601 1705 (nothing sfaics before
then) and costs $12.50.

Of course I am assuming in my European way that the trains stick more or
less to the advertised timetables...