[tei-council] macro.anyXML

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Apr 1 21:09:28 EDT 2013

On 13-04-01 04:24 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Namespace prefixes dont have to be humanly readable or the same all the time. Do they map to the right thing?

I think they map to the right thing in the context of any given build of
the Guidelines, but I was looking at the reference page from the point
of view of its being documentation for regular users. There's no way to
tell what they map to from the HTML page. I wonder if it might be better
to use Clark Notation for namespaces in the HTML output?