[tei-council] change breaks DTD generation

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 09:02:03 EDT 2013

On 25/03/13 12:51, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I am rerunning from clean here to check. what is the context of that
> error, i.e. which exemplar is it working on?

Aha, curioser and curioser. It failed against bare the first time, but
now I look at my second attempt more closely I see it's failing on
extns.xml

BUILD: Testing files which demonstrate user extensions
xmllint --noout --valid extns.xml
Entity: line 1: parser error : NmToken expected in ATTLIST enumeration
  %att.global.attributes;
                         ^
Entity: line 7:
xml:lang ()  #IMPLIED
           ^
Entity: line 1: parser error : Content error in the external subset
  %att.global.attributes;
                         ^
Entity: line 7:
xml:lang ()  #IMPLIED