[tei-council] install-generated-packages-on-website.sh...

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Mar 21 08:40:31 EDT 2013

HI all,

There's a script in SVN called install-generated-packages-on-website.sh:

<http://sourceforge.net/p/tei/code/11738/tree/trunk/P5/Utilities/install-generated-packages-on-website.sh>

It was written by Sebastian about two years ago. The script is not
mentioned in TCW 22:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw22.xml>

so I don't think it's used for anything. Sebastian and I think it was
superceded by tei_install.sh, written about the same time. Unless anyone
objects, I propose removing it from SVN to avoid confusion. Silence =
assent, as usual.