[tei-council] Duplicate pages on tei-c

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Mar 19 09:50:08 EDT 2013

Martin, to clarify, when you say that get.xml isn't accessible from the
menu system, you mean that you can't find any page on www.tei-c.org from
which you can reach this page using either the drop-down navbar at the
top or the links on the left of any pages?  If so, I should note that as
a general rule, not all pages are in fact accessible this way.  For
example, http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/ lists 24
documents, but they're not listed to the left.

I will, however, note that http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/P5/get.xml is
linked in the text of http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/P5/index.xml .  So
is http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/P5/get_p5.xml .  There seems to be
significant overlap in them.  Every time I sit down to think about how
to merge them, I recoil at the prospect and decide to put it off to
another day.

--K.