[tei-council] Testing tagging under the Allura system

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Mar 17 20:48:21 EDT 2013

On 13-03-17 05:36 PM, James Cummings wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> I created one just prior to migration... but aside from needing
> entirely new URLs why do you think the tagging won't work?
>
> I see the tags at https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/code/HEAD/tree/tags/

I'm presuming the URLs will change, but I think we're now suppsed to
connect using svn+ssh for editing, aren't we? I don't know whether https
will still work for committing but the message from SF after the switch
suggested that editors use svn+ssh, and I presume that's different from
https.

But I'm quite ignorant here, so anyone who knows better, please correct
me. I don't think we'll know for sure what will work until we try it,
though, so that's why I'm warning everyone that you'll probably see me
trying things and screwing them up till I get it right.

Actually, I could test quietly using one of my own projects to which
no-one else ever contributes, which is also on SF. That might be simpler.