[tei-council] [tei-notify] and [tei:code]

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Mar 14 15:01:48 EDT 2013

I'm now getting two notifications of every commit to SVN, one headed
[tei-notify] (the one I used to get), and one headed [tei:code] (which
started after the upgrade).

tei-notify is an SF mailing list which I could unsubscribe from:

That's run by Lou.

But I'm not sure what the status of the new tei:code thing is. If I go here:

<https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/code/HEAD/tree/>

I see a little envelope at the top right, which has the tooltip
"unsubscribe from this tool". Does anyone know if that's the thing
that's generating the tei:code emails?

Should we have both, or since tei:code exists, do we no longer need
tei-notify?

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)