[tei-council] TEI SF upgrade

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 09:01:21 EDT 2013

On 13/03/13 11:41, Lou Burnard wrote:
> On 13/03/13 11:39, Lou Burnard wrote:
>> If, as I just did, you try to comment on a ticket in the new system, be
>> warned : you now have to type your response using some ghastly
>> nonstandard set of input conventions called "markdown". Took me three
>> goes to get my update to a ticket to look sensible.
> No, make that 4 goes. Sigh. I'm sure we'll get used to it.

there is information about Markdown at:

https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/markdown_syntax/
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown

You don't *have* to use markdown... do you? It is only if you
want to format your ticket in something more than just plain text.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford