[tei-council] TEI SF upgrade

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 08:01:43 EDT 2013

On 13/03/13 11:57, James Cummings wrote:
> On 13/03/13 11:44, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> who feels like editing what you see at http://tei.sourceforge.net/
>> to get the links right? I am not sure I even remember how :-}
> Currently all but code repository forward to correct place, I think.
>
> I'll have a go.
>
> -James

I just fell over the page at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tei/reviews/ -- this contains dozens of
glowing reviews of the TEI, of which all but 2 or 3 are clearly produced
by oppressed workers placing links to spurious unrelated commercial
enterprises. Until they introduce some better spam filtering, I wonder
if it might not be advisable to turn the "reviews" facility off?