[tei-council] Sourceforge Upgrade

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 13:43:54 EDT 2013

In that case does anyone have any final reservations that I
should not do this *tomorrow* Wednesday 13 March?

I will take silence as assent and proceed tomorrow if I don't
hear cries of stop.
I'll send an email to this list announcing before I start (so get
anything checked into SVN now while you can). And I'll send email
out afterwards saying that it is done. (And that the Jenkins
owners should reconfigure their jenkins) and then to TEI-L noting
the change of URLs for the repository etc.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk