[tei-council] Academic support enquiry (fwd)

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:38:56 EDT 2013

This is a very curious query. Any other suggestions beyond pointing him to
chapter 8 of the Guidelines ("Transcriptions of Speech")?

The questioner must be this person on the English faculty of Obafemia Awolowo
University in Nigeria:
http://egl.oauife.edu.ng/2012-07-23-19-55-31/olaosun-ibrahim-esan

so he has been doing technical sociolinguistic stuff.