[tei-council] Newsletter to TEI Members

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 4 12:38:14 EST 2013

Hi TEI Technical Council,

The TEI Board is preparing a brief newsletter for TEI Members.
I'm tasked with writing a short report from the technical council
on our activities in order to highlight all the good work you do
(and of course value for money of TEI membership). If you have
particular work we do that you think should be highlighted
please let me know. Although I'm the newsletter will be seen by
others, the target audience in this case is those that pay the
bills of the TEI through their memberships. (I.e. they might not
necessarily be those people at the institutions who are *using*
TEI, but the membership contact who just wants to know what their
money is going to. Of course sometimes these may be the same
people, but often not.)

If you can get me any thoughts in the next day or so I'd
appreciate it.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk