[tei-council] TEI SVG logo is broken

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Feb 22 13:19:15 EST 2013

I've found that I can generate a true SVG version using Inkscape based
on the PDF version of the file. I've added the result to SVN:

/trunk/Documents/oddmanual/TEILogo.svg

I'd suggest that we provide this version instead of the bitmap
monstrosity that's currently there.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)