[tei-council] Fwd: Brown Rate for hotel

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Feb 19 12:45:03 EST 2013

This is what I got back from the hotel:

Good Afternoon,

We do have a Brown rate at $95 which is available for the dates that you
are requesting.  If you would like to book directly with us you can call
me at 401.455.3022, or you could go to our website at
providencebiltmore.com.  From our main page you would click on
reservation/book now, enter your dates and under corporate/promotion
code  you would enter BROWN. From there you will be able to book your
reservation.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the number
below.

Thank you!