[tei-council] outdated navbar and footer on tei.sourceforge.net

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Feb 11 13:00:22 EST 2013

On 2/11/2013 7:51 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 11 Feb 2013, at 11:23, James Cummings<james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk>  wrote:
>
>>    Do you have a suggestion of a better way to do this that is separate?
>
> a cron job at www.tei-c.org which checks to see if the front page there has changed,
> and if so updates tei.sf.net

That's fine with me.  I only suggested incorporating into the build
process because we similarly incorporated into the build process a step
that grabs the latest header and footer when creating the HTML
guidelines and specs (since, previously, these were based on an old
snapshot of what was in use at www.tei-c.org).  And, as James said, it
seemed like a way to make sure it happens periodically.  But I like
Sebastian's proposal.

--K.