[tei-council] TE Council Meeting in April.

Paul F. Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Fri Feb 8 18:54:59 EST 2013

(1) Since I only fly when compelled to do so, I may well end up driving
     (it's about a 16-18 hour drive the way I drive, given that Providence
     is stuck out on the rim of nowhere....)

     I've driven to Providence once before and vaguely recall that
     there's nowhere to park, and nowhere affordable to stay -- I
     think we ended up in a motel halfway to New Haven :) I would
     be pleased to be corrected on both points.

(2) I am of course always glad to talk TCP stuff, but am unsure
     if anyone is interested or if that would be appropriate.

pfs

ps I have a house in SE Vermont and a brother and daughter in Boston,
which might influence the choice of travel methods.