[tei-council] TE Council Meeting in April.

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 7 18:38:37 EST 2013

It looks like my best bet, since I'm going east, is to set off Tuesday
afternoon and arrive some time on Wednesday, hopefully before lunch.
That would put me there for Wednesday afternoon or evening. I've
promised James a talk for DHOXSS in July, which I could also give, about
an API and web service for providing encoding examples directly from a
TEI project database. Something like "Turn your TEI site into a a
repository of TEI coding examples" -- can't figure out a snappy title
yet. Too geeky?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)