[tei-council] Deprecation: some positive action?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Feb 6 11:50:26 EST 2013

I would prefer that Lou and I first produce a coherent deprecation
policy to Council at the next face-to-face, as we agreed to do in
Oxford.  Then we can act according to this.

(After our last round of discussion of deprecation strategies on
tei-council, I added the various proposals to
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Deprecation .)